Welcome to the Thompson Valley High School Counseling Department. The counselors at Thompson Valley High School are here to support the academic, personal/social, and career needs of all students. Each student is assigned a counselor based on their grade level. Please feel free to contact your student’s counselor if you have any concerns. The counselor's contact info is on the Counseling Staff page.
Our department mission is grounded in the American of School Counselors Association Model of comprehensive guidance programming.
Remember to get a pass from the Counseling Secretary so you can be released from class at your appointment time.
How to Make an Appointment with Your Counselor
- Select the appropriate counselor's appointment calendar above.
- Select the date and time you wish to schedule your appointment.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Enter the reason for your appointment, if requested.
- Select Book.
- Remember to get a pass from the Counseling Secretary so you can be released from class at your appointment time.
Online District Resources
Families can go to the District Student Success Resource Page to access Social Emotional Learning, Wellness, and Mental Health Resources.
Further information about what to do if you need to talk with someone or have a safety concern can be found on the Thompson School District Safety During TSD At Home Learning page.
Counseling Office Fax