GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
New or Non-Registered Student Registration
Online Registration for the 2022-23 School Year is Currently Open
Please choose the appropriate school year from the application drop down menu
SCHOOLS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR SUMMER BREAK: The school staff will return on August 1st and contact families regarding enrollment, Choice Enrollment, emails and voicemails received during the summer break.
WHO NEEDS TO REGISTER?
- Students who are attending school for the first time*
- Students new to the district (recently moved into the Thompson School District boundary or were previously attending a private school, charter school or home-schooled).
- Students who were previously attending a TSD school, withdrew and wish to return.
*The Thompson Integrated Early Childhood / Preschool Program has an additional process. After you complete the Online Registration application, refer to the "How to Apply" button on the Early Childhood Education website for further enrollment instructions.
NEW TO DISTRICT
If you are the parent/guardian of a student new to the district and enrolling for the very first time in TSD, you may enroll your child in your neighborhood school. To identify your neighborhood school, please click on the link below:
WHO DOES NOT NEED TO REGISTER?
Students attending their Attendance Boundary school, advancing to middle school / high school within their feeder system do not need to register for the new school. Enrollment will automatically transfer from the current school. The new school will contact you directly regarding course registration dates.
WHAT ACTIONS AND MATERIALS DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
Please click here for Registration Requirements.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Thompson School District registration is completed online. If you need access to a computer, access can be provided for you. Call 970 613-6877 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
If you want your student to attend to a school other than your neighborhood school, you need to complete a Choice Enrollment application. Choice Enrollment is open 2 times per year.
Additional resources that may be helpful in assessing your registration questions:
- Boundary Maps: Review the boundary areas for your neighborhood schools.
- 2021-22 Information Guide
- Kindergarten Handbook
- For Special Education inquiries, please visit their website Exception Student Services
- Specialized Programs/School Choice/Interdistrict Transfers: call 970 613-6877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Parents of currently enrolled students may update demographic information via the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. Please contact email@example.com for Username and Password assistance.