We also encourage you to take a moment to explore the CDE Data Center; it is comprehensive and full of useful school, district and statewide data.
CDE SCHOOLVIEW Data Center - Click here
The Schoolview report for Thompson District Schools provides a wealth of information, including, but not limited to:
- Accountability Data – State Performance Frameworks; Unified Improvement Plan Reports; Performance Indicators
- Performance- Assessments – Multi-year CMAS/PARCC results
- Performance - Post-secondary Readiness – Graduation and drop-out rates; American College Testing (ACT) results
- Staff - Teacher Quality Data – Qualifications of teachers
- Students – Enrollment, Attendance & Truancy, Conduct.
To find Thompson School Reports, please follow these steps once you get to the web site (https://goo.gl/LzEcbu):
- The column on the right allows you to look up schools by name in the search field OR scroll down to Thompson R2-J and choose school(s)
- Use tabs at top of page to view school’s specific data: Profile, Accountability, Performance, Students, Staff, Finance, Courses, Health.