OUT OF DISTRICT Activity Request:
Churches, Daycare, Kid Summer Camps, Out of District Athletics/Activities
As our community and region continue to manage the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Thompson School District has adjusted its facility rental process in order to allow the district time to refine health, safety and cleaning standards for the safety of our staff and students. Please note that the following changes to our procedures are effective immediately.
- Indoor Facilities
- Indoor facilities are closed to community groups, organizations and individuals until further notice. The aquatic centers will continue to operate during this time. The district will determine in early November if indoor use by community groups will be permitted after the district's winter break.
- Outdoor Fields, Tennis Courts and Parking Lots
- Outdoor fields and tennis courts will remain open for K-12 youth organizations and community users until November 16. At that time, the areas will close for the season until early March 2021. Parking lots will also be available for rent during this time.
- Outdoor users will be required to follow the normal reservation process and also obtain county and district approval. Additionally, each user will be required to provide a signed COVID-19 addendum. All details are below.
- Please note that at any given time, outdoor facility rentals could be canceled due to outbreaks or a failure to follow TSD rental agreements or guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Facility Use office at 970-613-5351. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your partnership.
Process for Outdoor Rentals:
- All groups must contact the TSD Facility Use office email@example.com to reserve and/or confirm space availability. Groups with existing reservations will take priority over new requests. All reservations are subject to space and staff availability as well as the group’s ability and willingness to adhere to Covid-19 guidelines and requirements determined by the State of Colorado, Larimer County Health Department and TSD Safety and Security.
- Complete Variance form through Larimer County Health Department*: Variance Request - Approvals and Process
*For groups not required to submit for a variance, please send a copy of the checklist provided by the county along with an explanation of how you plan to fulfill those requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send completed Variance form and proof of approval to the Thompson School District at email@example.com. Additionally, all groups will be required to have a completed Request for Community Use of School Facilities form AND a signed COVID-19 Addendum on file prior to the use of any facility.
- All entities and organizations must adhere to all safety protocols identified in their approved variance.
- Indoor Facilities