FOCUS AREA #4: STEWARDSHIP OF RESOURCES
As a public taxpayer-funded organization, Thompson School District will continue to be an accountable entity that is fiscally responsible, efficient in its use of resources and transparent in its continued partnership with the community.
INDICATORS OF SUCCESS:
- Transparency in the use of resources
- Prioritization of capital and human resources to support mission and vision
- Community partnerships
TSD will maintain fiscal solvency through an annual balanced budget while meeting the current and future needs of the district.
WHAT WE WILL USE TO MEASURE OUR PROGRESS:
- Financial Transparency
- Data on the Efficiency of Operations
- District Resources Allocated or Saved Through Partnerships and Volunteer Hours
- Budget Analysis
- Community Involvement with Citizen Boards and Oversight Committees
- Audit Results