Enter as abecedarians, leave as erudite citizens!
July 23, 2020
- Graduation Pictures are now available to preview and order. There are no names associated with the pictures, you will need to scroll through and find your pictures. Here is the ordering link.
- Graduation Photo Orders from Lifetouch CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2020!!
- Virtual Graduation for the Class of 2020 is Saturday, July 26, 2020 at 3:30 pm. To watch our Virtual Graduation, please go to this link Mountain View High Schol Virtual Graduation for Class of 2020.
July 2, 2020
- Class of 2020 Graduates, the deadline to submit your information for the Virtual Graduation is approaching fast. You have until Friday, July 3, 2020 to submit your information. Please check your Thompson School District Student Email for an email from Marching orders to set up your account. EMAILS ARE SENT ONLY TO THE STUDENTS NOT TO PARENTS.
- To participate in the In Person Graduation, you must complete the survey by Sunday, July 5, 2020 that was sent earlier this week by.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ericka Griess at email@example.com; Serina Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzy Hass at email@example.com.
June 26, 2020
Class of 2020 Graduates, the deadline to submit your information for the Virtual Graduation has been extended to July 3, 2020. Please check your Thompson School District Student Email for an email from Marching orders to set up your account. EMAILS ARE SENT ONLY TO THE STUDENTS NOT TO PARENTS. Each graduate will have the opportunity to be recognized with an official slide that can be customized with your photo and a personal message, and which can be downloaded and shared on social media. NOTE: The link that is sent to you by Marching Orders is dedicated for your use only. This cannot be forwarded or used by others. Your Thompson School District student email, is the only email that can be used.
If you are unable to remember your student email or password, you may contact Suzy Hass at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable accessing your student email, please contact the District ITS Department at (970) 613-7777.
Information about the In-Person Graduation will be sent out early next week. Please check your emails.