IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR FREE & REDUCED LUNCHES,
SCHOOL LUNCH PAYMENT WEBSITE AND MEAL PRICE CHANGES
Free and Reduced:
- If your child qualified for free or reduced lunches last school year you need to reapply for the new school year. Benefits from last year expire 30 school days after the first day of school. If you received a letter stating you have pre-qualified for free & reduced lunches you do not have to re-apply. Please follow the instructions on your letter.
- This year all students in grades PK – 5 who qualify for reduced lunches will now receive breakfast AND lunch at no charge.
- Status notification letters are now being sent electronically to emails provided on applications.
- You can apply now for free or reduced lunches at www.applyforlunch.com or pick up a paper application at your school or the Nutrition Services office located at 2890 North Monroe Avenue, Loveland, CO 80538.
School Lunch Payments:
Meal Price Changes:
- We have upgraded to a new lunch payment website www.myschoolbucks.com.
- Any previous balances will be transferred to the new site and available for the new school year.
Reduced Grades PK-5
Reduced Grades 6-12
Adult w/o Milk
Adult w/ Milk
*Secondary Students are not allowed to charge meals.*
Nutrition Services Office
2890 N. Monroe Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538