Choice Enrollment Round Two is now available
Please use the Choice Enrollment button below to complete a new CE application, press the Start/Login button, choose Option 2 to Create a Family Dashboard account.
Who is Eligible for CE Round Two?
If you want your student K-12 to attend a school outside of the attendance boundary for the 2022/23 School Year.
Round Two waitlist applications will be placed at the bottom of the Round One 2022/23 waitlist. If you applied for Round One, please do not apply during Round Two unless you want to add a different school request.
The Requested School will contact you directly.
- Choice Enrollment (How to Instructions)
- Choice Enrollment Terms & Information
- Find Your Neighborhood School
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Need Assistance? Contact: Choice.Enrollment@tsd.org 970.613.5767
- NOTE: THE SCRIBBLES PROGRAM IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH INFINITE CAMPUS, FAMILIES WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW SCRIBBLES ACCOUNT.
Choice Enrollment Round One lottery results are now available on the Scribbles Family Dashboard.
The email address used for the Choice Enrollment application will receive an email with instructions on how to view the Lottery Results at 8:00am on Friday, February 18, 2022. Families will have 5 business days to accept an offered seat.
Log into your Family Dashboard
The Seats are being recorded as Accepted even though families may be receiving an Error message.