Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2021)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data Files (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District - Currently, TSD does not have any waivers from state statute.
- Standard Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver - Currently, TSD does not have any automatic waivers from state statute.
- Federal form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and Associated Schedules - Currently, TSD does not have any of these schedules.
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- CDE Financial Transparency Website
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Thompson School District R2-J
800 S. Taft Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
Phone: 970 613-5000
Director of Finance
Chief Financial Officer