Welcome to The Family Center at Stansberry
The mission of the Family Center is to provide a safe, inclusive space for our TSD families to:
- learn about what the district and the community have to offer.
- connect, network, and learn from one another.
- access resources to meet needs.
The Family Center features the following resources for district students and their families.
- Technology center with computer and internet access
- Family lending library
- Connections to community resources
- Parent education opportunities
- Food and basic needs pantry
We are open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 am to 4 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 8 am to 7 pm, if you need a different time please contact us. All visits to the family center will be by appointment only, and you can also request a video-conference call! You can schedule your appointment by calling (970) 613-6808, emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking the button below!