Welcome to the Media Center!
The mission of the school library program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information; students are empowered to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information. AASL
Hours: 8:15-4:00 pmMedia Specialist: Wendy Frost, 613-7813Media Assistant Robin Williams 613-7859
- All students must sign in and out unless they are with a teacher.
- Cell phones need to be on silent mode, and headphones need to be used with all music devices.
- Students may use the Library/Media Center on their unscheduled hours for studying individually.
- Computers are available for school assignments first. Please check with Mrs. Frost for availability.
- Students must have a signed Internet Agreement form on file.