What is the Entrepreneurship Program?
The Entrepreneurship Program is a collaborative real-world capstone learning experience in which high school students create and develop their own product or service while learning the skills needed to develop and run a business. The course culminates in Pitch Night that puts student teams in front of investors to pitch their innovative ideas and possibly win funding to turn their business plans into reality!
Community Involvement is KEY to success of the Entrepreneurship Program
- Volunteer Coaches & Mentors share their business expertise and provide guidance to student teams through the process of ideation, market research, and business plan development.
- Program Sponsors help us to enhance the program by providing funding for field experiences in the community, additional student and teacher resources, investments for student projects, and the Pitch Night event.
Learn more and get involved
- Contact Susan Scott, Business Community Coordinator at 970-613-5081 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the Volunteer and Sponsor opportunities via the links above, or fill out our online interest form.
- Learn more and share our program flyer and like our page on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.