What is an ePortfolio?
An ePortfolio is a collection of work (evidence) in an electronic format that showcases your individual experiences in the SLC. Components of your ePortfolio may be used on the SLC website to highlight SLC activities. When you think about your ePortfolio and the required components of the SLC portfolio, it is important to think carefully about its purpose and intended audience of each component. An ePortfolio may contain all or some of the following:
- Files of various formats (text, pictures, video, etc.)
- Evidence related to courses taken, programs of study, etc.
- Writing samples (which might include several drafts to show development and improvement)
- Projects prepared for class or extracurricular activities
- Evidence of creativity and performance
- Evidence of extracurricular or co-curricular activities, including examples of leadership
- Reflections, and or journals