CPP Advisory Council is…
The Colorado Preschool Program (CPP) Advisory Council is made up of parents, community members, and school district early childhood personnel, to ensure that decisions about the program are made with the input of our local community.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CPP Advisory Council MEMBERS
- Ensure the provision of high quality, developmentally appropriate preschool services.
- Determine and advise if the program is meeting the needs of our community.
- Identify and recommend eligibility factors applicable to our community.
- Visit all settings providing CPP enrollment; identify strengths and areas for growth.
CPP Advisory Council helps our program
- Understand the needs and ideas of our families and community
- Develop a comprehensive plan
- Assess the work of the program
This is an opportunity to develop your leadership skills, contribute to the quality
of your child’s education and have an impact on his or her success in school.
CPP Advisory Council meets six times between November & May,
Lunch is provided
Mary Buirgy, CPP Coordinator at
Or email at