Good News CBMS Students and Parents: Sports are starting!
- All paperwork is on our school website under Athletics and must be completed before you can practice
- Physicals-If you are struggling with getting a physical, our new health center next door can do physicals. Click here for information.
- All kids must wear a mask at all times (wrestling is a little different)
- Bring own water bottle
- Practices will be M-F after school from 4:30-5:45 (must be out by 6) No such thing as a A/B day and we must keep each grade level in different area for practices
- We are going to try to do live feed of games for parents
- Protocols for each sport that your coach will go over
- Please review all other sport dates as to when they will start (subject to change)
Questions for Kevin Miles can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-7398
We thank you for your patience and continued support. TSD and CBMS staff are doing all we can to offer excellent athletic opportunities to our students in a safe and healthy manner.