LEMS Cross Country 2021-2022
"Run for your Life"
"Keep looking forward...only the competition is behind you"
"Say you can do it and you can"
Greetings families and student athletes!
- 8/11/2021 (4:15 - 5:30) at Erwin football field
- 8/12/2021 (4:15 - 5:30) at Erwin football field
- 8/13/2021 (7:15am - 8:15am) at Erwin football field
- Fill out the Athletic Packet or pick one up from the Erwin front office. Please return this to the front office on or before the first day of practice.
- Sign the Covid 19 waiver
- Please bring water, running shoes and a positive attitude
Before you come to practice each day:
- Water bottle (that must not be shared with others). Water will not be available inside the building.
- Using the restrooms and locker rooms inside the building will not be allowed. Please use the restroom prior to coming to Erwin. If an athlete needs to use the bathroom at school there is a major process involved that we would like to avoid. This will take time away from coaching and training
Practice Time: These times may change (with notice) as the season continues.
- Typical practice times are as follows:
-Thursday 7:10-8:20pm unless there is a meet. Most meets are Thursday or Friday.
-Friday 7:10-8:20am unless there is a meet.
- Goals: Participate and compete. We will make sure we are safe and having fun with our classmates. We will build relationships among teammates and coaches.
Cross Country Website: https://lemsxc.weebly.com
-Your Cross Country Coaches
Please contact LEMS Coach, Timothy Bren with any questions or concernsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone Lucile Erwin @ 970-613-7601Website: www.lemsxc.weebly.com (updated info will be found here. If there is an issue with this website, check this page as an alternate)