Big T can always use extra volunteers!There are many upcoming events that are great volunteer opportunities. If you have time or items to donate for Big T events please contact PTA!There are also ongoing volunteer opportunities at Big T.A few ways you can help:
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Erin Lambert - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.*All volunteers MUST be registered with Thompson School District (click on the link in Volunteer Tab to get started)
- Supervise during lunch or recess
- Help with tracking laps for the 100 Mile Club members
- Assisting in the Library or Copy Room
Volunteers assist students and teachers in a variety of ways including:
Online Registration and Background Checks
- Classroom help
- Chaperoning field trips and school activities
- Helping with sports, band, choir, art, and theater productions
- Assisting in science and computer labs
- And more!
All active volunteers in Thompson School District must register online and pass a criminal background check before volunteering in a school. Once registered, volunteers can update their profiles, change their volunteer preferences, or change the schools where they volunteer. Take the time to register, it only takes a few minutes!