Mary Blair Elementary
Pride - Positive - Persevere
Principal: Valerie Lara-Black
860 E. 29th St Loveland, CO 80538
Phone: 970 613-6400
- We demonstrate the strategies we need to grow in learning and life.
- We have pride in our work and expect the best from everyone, all the time.
- We maintain a safe and healthy environment where we all belong to a respectful and loving community.
- We encourage one another to take responsible risks.
- We celebrate the strength in our diversity and differences.
VisionMary Blair students will...
- Build thinking skills to positively contribute to the global community
- Persevere through challenges
- Achieve academic success
About Mary Blair
Mary Blair Elementary is a warm and welcoming school with inviting staff and community members. Teachers and families develop strong relationships where we strive to be part of a community. We are fortunate to have a very strong PTO, and community volunteers are always welcome!
Mary Blair is proud of its' diverse student body. We strive to be child-centered in all approaches - developing academic and social-emotional skills among all students; strong collaborative parent support; differentiated instructional opportunities for students school-wide. At Mary Blair, families will find a very supportive climate with a strong teaching community and dedicated, highly qualified and experienced teachers and staff.
Our mascot is Bobby the Bobcat, and our colors are blue and white.
Full-time Kindergarten available.
Accomplishments, Partnerships, and Awards
- Faith in Action partnership with Good Shepherd Church
- Creativity Grants
- TEF Educators of Year
- HKC strong relationships with UNC
- Staff collaborating on innovative approaches to meeting Common Core State Standards/Colorado Academic Standards.