Mary Blair Elementary
Principal: Valerie Lara-Black
860 E. 29th St Loveland, CO 80538
Phone: 970 613-6400
- We demonstrate the strategies we need to grow in learning and life.
- We have pride in our work and expect the best from everyone, all the time.
- We maintain a safe and healthy environment where we all belong to a respectful and loving community.
- We encourage one another to take responsible risks.
- We celebrate the strength in our diversity and differences.
- We contribute to our community.
Colors: Blue and white
Offering Full-Time Kindergarten
Describe: We are a warm and welcoming school with inviting staff and community members. Teachers and families develop strong relationships where we strive to be part of a community. Mary Blair is proud of its' diverse student body.
Stellar Points: We strive to be child-centered in all approaches - developing academic and social-emotional skills among all students; strong collaborative parent support; differentiated instructional opportunities for students school-wide.
Extracurricular: Rubik's Cube Club, Choir, Girls Gotta Run, 5th grade GT Legacy project, Maple Terrace Kids Club, Student Council, Lexia After School program.
Climate: We have a very supportive climate with a strong teaching community; dedicated, highly qualified and experienced teachers and staff and a very giving community around us.
Accomplishments/Partnerships/Awards: Faith in Action partnership with Good Shepherd Church; Creativity Grants; TEF Educators of Year; HKC strong relationships with UNC; staff collaborating on innovative approaches to meeting Common Core State Standards/Colorado Academic Standards.
Parent/volunteer: Very strong PTO; runs Bobcat Dash; quarterly family nights; community volunteers welcome!