Bill Reed Wrestling 2022
- Physicals, district paperwork and fee must be turned in to Mrs. Christensen BEFORE athletes can start to wrestle.
- Cost: $50 (free if on reduced or free lunch program)
- Practice gear: shorts, t-shirt, wrestling shoes highly recommended but tennis shoes are alright (headgear provided but can bring your own). Mouth guard needed for braces and skull cap needed for longer hair.
- Practice starts Jan 5th (Practices are M-F 4:10-6pm)
- Parent meeting- Friday, Jan 7th @ 5:30 in the cafeteria
- Experience Level – All levels are welcome including first year wrestlers. We’ve had many first year wrestlers have great success so do not be afraid to give it a try!
- Sportsmanship – We are a team and we treat everyone with the same amount of respect. While in competition, we also treat our opponents with respect, shake their hands after the match and conduct ourselves with class.
- A mask MUST be on at all time expect when the athletes are actively wrestling.
Head coach- Andrew Greer
Assistant Coaches- Harrison Bittner & Derek Allee
Remind app- Coach will communicate through this app
**Sign up- start a text to 81010 and send @billre
Athletic Director - Jayna Custer
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone- 970-613-7261Updated January 2022