Anyone interested in participating in wrestling MUST have all district paperwork filled out with an up to date physical.
- Practices will be every night from 4:30-6pm in the small gym-please come in the east side of the building by the small gym - MAP TO DOOR
- Wrestlers MUST have an up to date sports physical, the district paperwork and Covid paperwork ready to turn in BEFORE they can start practicing. You can bring the papers to the 1st day of practice.
- Max of 25 wrestlers practicing at one time.
We are limited to the number of participants in the gym at one time. ** Please sign up on this form so we can plan for practice** : Wrestling Form
Get Your Wrestling Gear Here: Get Wrestling Gear
Bill Reed Wrestling
- Cost: $50 (free if on reduced or free lunch program)
- Practice gear: shorts, t-shirt, wrestling shoes highly recommended but tennis shoes are alright (headgear provided but can bring your own). Mouth guard needed for braces and skull cap needed for longer hair.
- Experience Level – All levels are welcome including first year wrestlers. We’ve had many first year wrestlers have great success so do not be afraid to give it a try!
- Sportsmanship – We are a team and we treat everyone with the same amount of respect. While in competition, we also treat our opponents with respect, shake their hands after the match and conduct ourselves with class.
- Duals will be held on Wednesdays.
Head coach- Andrew Greer
Athletic Director - Heidi Christensen
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone- 970-613-7254Updated January 22, 2021