Season runs: January - March
Bill Reed Wrestling 2017-18
- Physicals, district paperwork and fee must be turned in to Mrs. Christensen BEFORE athletes can start to wrestle.
- Cost: $50 (free if on reduced or free lunch program)
- Practice gear: shorts, t-shirt, wrestling shoes highly recommended but tennis shoes are alright (headgear provided but can bring your own). Mouth guard needed for braces and skull cap needed for longer hair.
- Practice starts Jan 8th from 3:00 pm-5:15 pm (Practices are M-F)
- Parent meeting- Jan 11th in the cafeteria at 5pm
- Experience Level – All levels are welcome including first year wrestlers. We’ve had many first year wrestlers have great success so do not be afraid to give it a try!
- Sportsmanship – We are a team and we treat everyone with the same amount of respect. While in competition, we also treat our opponents with respect, shake their hands after the match and conduct ourselves with class.
- Questions: Fell free to ask any of the coaches at any time.
Head coach- Andrew Greer
Assistant Coach- Derrick Allee
Athletic Director- Heidi Christensen
Phone- 970-613-7254Updated December, 2017