Ferguson High School Registration
Ferguson High is designated an Alternative Education Campus (AEC) by the Colorado Department of Education. This designation means 90% or more of our students fall into at least one of the at risk categories identified by Colorado Statute (SB-09-163). Questions in this application help determine if a student qualifies in one or more of these categories and if they are a good fit to join the Ferguson community.
ABOUT FERGUSON HIGH SCHOOL:
Founded in 1972, Ferguson High School is the oldest alternative high school in the state of Colorado serving approximately 130 students each quarter. As an alternative high school we pride ourselves on providing a school experience designed to meet the unique needs of the students we serve. As a small school we have a community atmosphere and the ability to work with each and every student to support their school success and unique pathway to graduation. We are proud to serve the Thompson School District by affording students who are accepted a comprehensive alternative high school experience.
GRADE LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
To be considered for admission to Ferguson High School, students must be in grade 9-12.
Students at Ferguson High School must fulfill the graduation requirements set forth by the Thompson School District to receive their diploma.
We are accepting applications for 22-23 Quarter 2 enrollment.
Quarter 2 begins Monday, October 17, 2022.
In order to be considered for future enrollment, students must do the following:
- Submit (online) a completed application form. Applications should be completed by the student. Click the link below to access the application.
- Send all previous transcripts to the attention of Sarah Rosenberry at 1811 W. 15th St., Loveland, CO 80538, FAX to 970-613-5395 or email to email@example.com
- Successfully complete an interview and orientation. Parents are required to attend the orientation at the time of the student interview
- Interviews are scheduled two days each quarter. The Student/Parent will be contacted to set up an interview.
- Students will interview with our counselor and a few of our Ferguson High School students.
- The student and parent will meet with one of our administrators after the student interview. The administrators will outline school expections and answer any questions you have.
- Applicants who are not currently enrolled in a Thompson School District school must also complete the Thompson School District Registration after Ferguson High School enrollment is offered.