Sponsor(s): Wendy FrostPresident:
What is Book Club?
Book Club is a group of students of all grade levels who enjoy reading and want to discuss books. The club was initiated by Andrew, in 2010.
What books have we read?
- Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones
- Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
- Hate List by Jenifer Brown
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe by Douglas Adams
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Eye of the Minds by James Dashner
- The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
When does Book Club meet? We meet every Friday at lunch to choose books, plan activities and have fun.