Welcome to 4th Grade!
The 2020-2021 School Year
- School begins at 8:00 a.m. The class will line up on the blacktop outside of their classroom door. The first bell will ring at 7:57 a.m. to let students know that it’s time to line up. The exception to that is early start Wednesday, which will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- School dismisses at 3:10 p.m. Students will be dismissed out their classroom doors. Some families select a location where they can consistently meet after school.
- Bring a healthy snack daily (fruit, yogurt, veggies, cheese etc.) Please do not send chips, candy, pop, or junk food. A water bottle is encouraged.
- Each Thursday, a Thursday Folder will be sent home with student work and important classroom/school information. Please return it the following day (Friday).
- Homework Policy:
- Under construction as staff at Ivy Stockwell