The following documents are required when registering.
If you do not upload them during the onilne registration process, bring them to your child's school during the first visit.
- Proof of address (for your physical residence)
- To register new students, parent(s) and student must be full-time residents in district attendance area boundaries (unless you are applying for nonresident open enrollment). Proof of address will be required.
- If you own your home, bring one of the following: deed or contract, current Xcel bill (dated within the last 30 days)
- If you rent, bring one of the following: current signed lease or rental agreement, current Xcel bill (dated within the last 30 days, no disconnect notices)
- If you are living in a home owned or rented by someone else, bring both proof of address for the homeowner or renter of the residence AND a notarized statement from the homeowner or renter stating that you and your children are living there.
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Child's immunization records