You will need the following documents when registering. If you do not upload them during the onilne registration process you will need them to bring them to your child's school at the first visit.
- Proof of address (for your physical residence)
- To register new students in LPS, parent(s) and student must be full-time residents in TSD attendance area boundaries (unless you are applying for nonresident open enrollment), and proof of address is required.
- If you own your home, bring one of the following: deed or contract, current Xcel bill (dated within the last 30 days)
- If you rent, bring one of the following: current signed lease or rental agreement, current Xcel bill (dated within the last 30 days, no disconnect notices)
- If you are living in a home owned or rented by someone else, bring both proof of address for the homeowner or renter of the residence AND a notarized statement from the homeowner or renter stating that you and your children are living there.
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Child's immunization records