Cadets have the opportunity to participate in a number of co-curricular and extra curricular activities offered by JROTC:Co-curricular
- JROTC Leadership Challenge and Academic Bowl (JLAB): a competitive program that imparts values of leadership and citizenship while preparing for higher education milestones like college entrance exams.
- JROTC Raider Challenge: A competitive program for JROTC Cadets in five different fitness and skill events.
- Air Rifle Competitions: Marksmanship programs that promote teamwork, self confidence and marksmanship skills.
- Drill and Color Guard Competitions: Programs for traditional drill/color guard formations including regulation and exhibition categories
- Color Guard Performances: Present the US flag at various types of events
- Junior Cadet Leadership Camp: JCLC is a week-long camp conducted in June and cadets are fully engaged in activities such as rappelling, obstacle courses, marksmanship, one rope bridge events, orienteering, drill and ceremonies, and various other team building events. The intent is to challenge cadets in an austere environment and develop their leadership and communication skills
- Military Ball: The Indian Battalion conducts a formal military ball during the 2nd semester. Cadets wear their dress uniforms and their guests wear formal wear. Dinner is included in the event and dancing. Costs range between $25-28 per person.