College Students

  • If you are student teaching, please contact Human Resources at (970) 613-5007 or If you are doing a practicum or a graduate internship, please contact the VITAL office at (970) 613-5072 or DO NOT click below to register.

    If you are filling other college course requirements or are volunteering only for the experience, then select the appropriate button below.


    If you know where you will be volunteering and need to register as a volunteer


    If you are interested in volunteering and would like us to find a volunteer position in the district for you