Annual Family Check-In OPEN
Via Parent Portal
(must be completed every year)
The Annual Family Check-In (AFC) Link is available on the Parent Portal from March through September. A parent/guardian in the student’s primary household must review and sign the permission forms for the upcoming school year. The parent/guardian must also review (and update as needed) the student’s household information, emergency contacts, and health information. The AFC will show the Attendance Boundary school, IF you have received and accepted a Choice Enrollment seat, please complete the AFC and the registrars will update the enrollment.
Log in to your Campus Parent Portal account here.
- Choose “More” located on the bottom left side of the Portal Home Page
- Choose "Annual Family Check-In"
- Choose "Begin Registration"
The application opens in a new window. Be sure to allow pop-ups in the browser before you begin. Follow the prompts to view and update information as needed. For address changes, your school may require proof of residency. To add a new student, click on “Add New Student” from the Student Tab.
When you have completed the application, Save/Continue and click the Submit button and press Confirm. You will receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted.
If you need assistance with your Portal account, email email@example.com
Troubleshooting Tips for completing the application:
If the application does not open when you click on the Annual Family Check-In (AFC) Link, disable the web browser pop-up blocker. Instructions are below.
If you close the application before completing it, you can return to the application following the same steps.
If you don’t see the link…
- Be sure you’re logged in to your Parent Portal account, not the student’s account.
- If the student is in two parent households, the link will appear on the Portal of the guardian of the primary household as set up in the student database. Secondary household parent/guardian can update their household data on Portal under the Family Members and Household links.
- If you still do not see a link and you are the guardian in the primary household as set up in our system, contact your student’s school to verify household data.
If you need support with the online registration application, call the Central Registration Office at 970.613.6877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
POP-UP BLOCKER BROWSER SETTINGS FOR COMMONLY USED BROWSERS:
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top right of screen
- Choose Settings
- Under Privacy and Security, click Site Settings
- Scroll down to Pop-ups and redirects, and slide the bar to the ON position, or leave the blocked and add thompsonco.infinitecampus.org to the address field to allow this site only.
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top right of screen
- Choose Options
- Click on Privacy & Security
- Scroll down to Permissions
- Uncheck Block Pop-up Windows, click OK, OR leave the check mark, choose Exceptions and add thompsonco.infinitecampus.org to the address field to allow this site only
- Click on the three horizontal dots at top right of screen
- Click on Settings
- Select Cookies and site permissions
- Scroll down to Pop-ups and redirects
- Slide the bar to the ON position, or leave the blocked and add thompsonco.infinitecampus.org to the address field to allow this site only.
- Click on Safari Menu at the top left side of the screen
- Click on Preferences
- Click on the Security Tab
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows
- Click on the Website tab
- Currently Open Websites click allow for Infinite Campus
- Close Browser after applying these settings.