Choice Enrollment Application Instructions
- Select the corresponding school year Choice Application Link in the box on the left and Begin CE Application.
- Start/Login to Create an Account
- Choose Option #2
- Use your new credentials to Login to the Family Dashboard
- Create the Student Accounts with demographic information for each student applying for a Choice Enrollment.
- Select the Student for the Choice Enrollment Application and complete the required information including requested school.
- Select the Priority if applicable.
- Certify the Information, Sign and Proceed.
Contact information on the application must remain valid through the entire Choice Enrollment process, Parent/Guardian will be notified by email when the application status has changed.
Complete an Application for each student at each requested school and a reply email will be sent for each student's request.
The Requested school will contact the family to complete enrollment if an Seat Offer is presented and accepted.Current 5th and 8th grade students (excluding 5th & 8th at LCS and 5th NVCS) who are advancing to the next-level school will be automatically enrolled at their attendance boundary school. All students should proceed as though they will attend their boundary school until Choice Enrollment notifications are finalized. This includes meeting with their attendance boundary school representatives and registering for classes at their attendance boundary school. After choice enrollment decisions are finalized, students who have been offered and have accepted a seat to a school outside of their attendance boundary will have their enrollments and course requests transferred from their attendance boundary schools to the requested school.Need Assistance?
970 613-6877 8:00-4:30 M-F