District Data Dashboard
The Thompson School District (TSD) includes the towns of Loveland and Berthoud as well as parts of Fort Collins, Windsor, Johnston and unincorporated land in Larimer, Weld and Boulder counties. Read more about TSD.We serve approximately 15,000 students. Below are links to reports detailing student data, such as attendance, graduation and enrollment rates.
** Interested in enrolling in our district? Click here for more information.
CDE SchoolView Data Center
More information is available at the online CDE Data Center. The SchoolView report for Thompson District Schools provides a wealth of information, including, but not limited to:CDE SCHOOLVIEW Data Center - Click here
- Accountability Data – State Performance Frameworks; Unified Improvement Plan Reports; Performance Indicators
- Performance- Assessments – Multi-year CMAS/PARCC results
- Performance - Post-secondary Readiness – Graduation and drop-out rates; American College Testing (ACT) results
- Staff - Teacher Quality Data – Qualifications of teachers
- Students – Enrollment, Attendance & Truancy, Conduct.
To access and use the TSD reports, please remember these steps:
- The column on the right allows you to look up schools by name in the search field OR scroll down to Thompson R2-J and choose school(s)
- Use tabs at top of page to view school’s specific data: Profile, Accountability, Performance, Students, Staff, Finance, Courses, Health.