Xello - Every Student, Future Ready!
What is Xello?
Xello is for Students: Xello is a software program that helps students in grades K-12 create their very own, unique roadmap for future success, enabling them to discover their own personalized pathway through self-knowledge, exploration, and planning.
- Students complete lessons and assessments that align to Colorado’s Individual Career and Academic Plan (ICAP), a Colorado graduation requirement.
- Students build a profile that aligns careers to each student’s skills, personality, and learning style.
- Students explore post-secondary education options and apply for colleges.
- Students connect to local businesses and organizations to bring their career and college exploration to life while gaining valuable workplace-readiness skills.
Xello is for Business and Community Partners: Xello’s work-based learning platform helps bridge the gap between education and the world of career opportunities. Partnering businesses and organizations can use Xello to connect with students and be an active partner in their career education.
- Partners can offer career coaching through the secure platform to communicate with students.
- Partners can provide work-based learning opportunities such as job shadows, internships, apprenticeships, industry and worksite tours, informational interviews, and more. Xello allows partners to target their opportunities to students interested in that specific industry or occupation.
- Partners can communicate their needs for future and current employees and volunteers through postings.
Business and Community Partners - View our Xello flyer and Sign up for our Xello Work-Based Learning network today!
For more information: please contact Susan Scott, TSD Business Community Coordinator at email@example.com or call/text 970.541.1232