Welcome to The Family Center at Stansberry
The mission of the Family Center is to provide a safe, inclusive space for our TSD families to:
- learn about what the district and the community have to offer.
- connect, network, and learn from one another.
- access resources to meet needs.
Walk-in Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30-11:30am & Wednesday 12:30-7:00pm Multilingual staff available
If you require assistance outside of these hours, please contact us. You can schedule an appointment within or outside of open hours by calling (970) 613-6808, emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking the button below!
The Family Center features the following resources for district students and their families.
- Technology center with computer and internet access
- Family lending library
- Connections to community resources
- Parent education opportunities
- Food and basic needs pantry