CareerWise Colorado - Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship - Starting January 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 31st!!
- What: Manufacturing Technician apprenticeship - 2 positions available! Manufacturing Production Technicians set up, test, adjust and run manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Where: Tolmar Pharmaceuticals - 1201 Cornerstone Dr, Windsor, CO - Less than a 30 minute drive from all of our high schools. Tolmar is a pharmaceutical manufacturer specializing in dermatological and oncology medications. This is a clean-room environment.
- Duration: 3 year apprenticeship. Position begins January 2021
- Salary and Certificate: $13.25/hr to start, $14.25/hr after completing MSSC modules, apprentices earn the MSSC Certified Production Technician industry certification
- Credits: Students earn 1.5 elective credits per semester and can earn additional credits for work performed during breaks and summer
- Qualifications: Open to Juniors and Seniors. Students must be 16 by January 2021 and pass a background check and drug screen. On track for on-time graduation.
- Deadline to apply: October 23, 2020
- Website: www.careerwisecolorado.org
Position description: Tolmar - position description