TSD Student Wellness Site (helpful links and information to support student health)
Additional Well-Being Resources for Students
- Big Green at Home: an online hub with lessons, activities, videos, and resources focusing on real food
- Harmony at Home Toolkit (Alliance for a Healthier Generation)
- Healthy Day Toolkit (Alliance for a Healthier Generation), Winter 2023
- Healthy Eating Games and Activities
- Healthy Eating Toolkit (Action for Healthy Kids)
- Mindfulness for Kids
- Mindfulness for Teens (Guided Meditations)
- Online Mindfulness Classes for Kids (Mindful Schools)
- Resource Library to support healthy habits at home (Action for Healthy Kids)
TSD STAFF WELLNESS
Resources to Support Adult Physical Activity
7 minute workout- you have 7 minutes right?
Fitness Blender: Free workout videos for every fitness level.
Orange Theory Fitness: OrangeTheory fitness is posting workout videos on youtube everyday for free.
Joseph Corella 567broadway: A variety of broadway dances that are a great cardio workout (offered free through youtube).
Corpão Fitness: These workouts are offered free on youtube (5-30 minutes).
A Healthy Fit: A large variety of workouts on youtube (20-40 min) that use no or little equipement.
Popsugar fitness: A variety of workouts posted on youtube (15-30 minutes).
Additional Well-Being Resources for Adults
Monthly CALM calendars: July 2022, August 2022, September 2022
Free Guided Meditations (Ten Percent Happier)
Mindfulness Toolkit from transformingeducation.org
The Resilience Summit free online series (Rick Hanson)