Secondary Options for Achievement Resulting in Success
- Mandatory daily in-person attendance
- and remote online work time
- SOARS uses FuelEd/PEAK
SOARS (Secondary Options for Achievement Resulting in Success ) has also been in the district for over ten years. This program works closely with TOL.
- SOARS uses the same online software and classes as TOL; however, it offers additional support, structure, and accountability for students.
- SOARS students work daily in a lab at the administration building with teachers.They can work at home as well, but they are required to attend the lab daily for support.
- The majority of the classes in SOARS are credit recovery; however, regular classes are also offered.
- SOARS requires regular attendance in person at the SOARS labs and students must make adequate progress to continue.
- It is generally a full-time option.
Email: Lisa Jenners Cieloha
Phone: (970) 613-5314