Northern Colorado Official IB MYP Multi-District Workshop
January 26-27, 2019
Loveland High School
IB Coordinators and administrators from Thompson, Poudre and Greeley School Districts have been collaborating to offer Colorado's first official multi-district IB Workshop. The sessions will be Category 2 workshops (Delivering the MYP Curriculum) for all subject groups.
- Language and Literature
- Language Acquisition
- Individuals and Societies
- Physical and Health Education
- Visual Arts
The cost will be $744 per participant, which will include 12 hours of in-class instruction over the weekend of January 26-27, 2019, 3 hours of online work to complete beforehand, as well as breakfast and lunch both days.
Registration was open on this site March 7, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
After January 4, no substitutions, transfers, additions, transfers or refunds are allowed.
For any questions or concerns, contact:
- Registration, logistics, general queries:
- John Parks, Loveland High School IB Coordinator (MYP/DP): email@example.com 970-613-5282 (w) 970-631-6786 (c)
- Invoice and payments:
- Katherine Austin, Thompson School District Curriculum Secretary:firstname.lastname@example.org (970)613-5093 (w)
You will need to register each participant individually and will receive an invoice for each from Katherine Myers. You may, however pay for a number of the registrations together with one check (credit cards will not be expected in order to reduce the overhead fees).
Information you will need to register includes:
- Your email address (coordinator or participant can register)
- MYP Subject area workshop to register
- Your school name
- School IB Coordinator's name and email address
- Email address of the invoice recipient (school or district bookkeeper)
- Participant Information:
- email address
- mobile phone number
- years teaching IB
- food restrictions
- disability restrictions
- emergency contact name, email and mobile phone number
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions
This event is a multi-district collaborative with schools who are also members of IBARMS. This event is open to MYP schools from the following districts in all subject areas: Thompson, Poudre, Greeley, St. Vrain and Adams-12 (Northern Colorado MYP districts that participated in the planning process).
Update November 15: Due to low enrollment in the Physical and Health Education and Visual Arts workshops, we have been given permission by IB to open these two sections up to all MYP schools within 100 miles of Loveland, CO. This includes Denver, Aurora and Douglas Counties.