Timeline for Applying for Early Childhood/Preschool
- Ongoing – Applications are accepted for all children who are 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1 of the current school year.
- Beginning November 27, 2017 – Applications are accepted for children who turn 3 or 4 years old after October 1, 2017 for the 2018-2019 school year.
- January 1, 2018 – February 15, 2018 – Tuition applications are accepted and will be considered for the tuition lottery which will take place February 16, 2018.
- February 16, 2018 – Tuition lottery will take place and letters will be mailed to parents notifying them that the child has either been accepted in our program or is on a wait list.
- Beginning of March 2018 – Packets will be sent to parents of school-age 3 year olds who are on the wait list to update their file for the following school year. Completed and updated paperwork is DUE May 1, 2018 for the child to be considered in the first round of placement. Letters will be sent out by June 29, 2018 notifying families of the child’s status at that time.
- March 5-9, 2018 –Parents of children who have been in a classroom as a 3-year-old will receive a re-enrollment packet that is DUE BACK TO THE TEACHER on or before March 30, 2018 for placement in the 2018-2019 school year.
- May 1, 2018 – Applications are due for the 2018-2019 school year in order for the child to be considered in the first round of placement which is done mid- to end of May (date to be determined). The child must have had the developmental screening and all paperwork must be turned in to the Early Childhood Office for the file to be considered complete and considered for placement. Incomplete files will not be considered for acceptance until all paperwork is submitted and the file is complete.
- May 1, 2018 – August 15, 2018 – Applications received during this time may not be screened until later in August or September 2018.
- June 29, 2018 – Letters for children accepted into our program will be mailed to parents. Children on the wait list will be accepted as space becomes available and parents will be contacted at that time to determine registration date.
Beginning of August – Registration for new students will be held at the Administration Building – specific dates will be noted in the letter sent out on June 29, 2018 stating their child is accepted in our program.