- Early Childhood/Preschool has 50 tuition pay slots across the Thompson School District available to those who do not qualify for the no-cost options.
- Notification of acceptance letters will be mailed on March 11th.
- Tuition pay applications for the following year are accepted starting December 1st. Applications received by 4:00 pm February 28th will be considered for the lottery placement held in March for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Tuition pay applications received after 4:00 pm March 4th will be placed on a wait list in the order they are received. Parents will be contacted when/if an opening becomes available for their child.
- Children who are currently enrolled as a 3 year old in the tuition program will not need to fill out a new application. They will automatically be re-enrolled in the tuition program as a 4 year old. Tuition Costs for 2019-2020 School Year:
- $270/month ($2,700/year) for 3 - hour/day program
- $290/month ($2,900/year) for 3 ½ - hour/day program
Tuition is divided into 10 payments. The first payment is due at the time of acceptance into the program and the additional nine payments are due monthly on the first of the month beginning September 1 through May 1.
- If you have any question please call 970-613-5761.
Acceptance of Placement in Tuition Program
- In order to accept the preschool placement and reserve a spot for the child, families must submit:
- Signed contract
- First tuition payment
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
to the Early Childhood Program, Thompson School District Administration Building located at 800 S. Taft, Loveland, CO 80537 no later than 4:00 pm on March 31st.
- Parents are responsible for transporting preschoolers in the tuition-based program.