One-day STEM camps available on select days when students are not in school
Ignite offers one-day STEM camps that meet on select district professional days when students are not in school. Ignite camps are designed to:
- Investigate Science, Technology, Engineering and Math careers
- Generate curiosity, ideas and solutions
- Nurture innovation and invention
- Inspire students to expand their potential
- Transfer knowledge and skills to real-world challenges
- Exercise the four “Super Skills” — Communication, Collaboration, Critical & Creative Thinking
Ignite offers students an engaging day of hands-on learning that explores an array of STEM careers. Each camp is laced with a variety of opportunities to ignite curiosity, passion and learning in every student.
Ignite provides busy parents with exciting, standards-aligned, extended learning opportunities for their children on select days when school is not in session.
Camps are conveniently located at district middle schools and serve grades K-5.
Go to thompsonschools.org/Ignite for more information.