2022-23 AP EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AP exam registration is a 2 step process, and it is your responsibility to make sure you have completed both steps to be fully registered for your AP Exams.
FINAL DEADLINE TO REGISTER IN COLLEGE BOARD FOR ALL AP EXAMS: NOVEMBER 1 AT 4:00 PM.
Step 1: Register for your AP class and exam by signing into YOUR COLLEGE BOARD account.
- Create or log into your College Board Account here.
- Use the JOIN CODE provided by your teacher to join the class.
- By registering for your class in College Board, you are automatically registered for the AP exam. If you do not wish to take the exam, you must let Ms. Masengarb know by November 15. For year-long classes, you will be charged a $40 unused exam fee after November 15.
- For S2 classes (Macroeconomics and US Govt/Politics only) you must notify Ms. Masengarb by March 1 if you do not wish to take the exam. You will be charged a $40 unused exam fee after March 1.
Step 2: Pay for your exam using Total Registration
- Go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/60950
- Select the exams you are taking in May.
- Pay your exam fees online (can make partial payments**).
- The fee for each exam is $97.
- **Payment plans (due by November 1st) will be accepted, please see Ms. Masengarb to arrange.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN COLLEGE BOARD BY NOV 15, 2022 (for year-long classes) TO AVOID $40 LATE FEE. FINAL DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR ALL AP EXAMS IS MARCH 1, 2023 4:00 PM. DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PAYMENT IS MARCH 31, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact AP Coordinator, Karin Masengarb, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 613-5207. Thank you!