Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation provided?
- Is there a family discount for registering for multiple students for Ignite?
- My child receives free or reduced meals. Are there discounts available?
- Will there be health staff on-site?
- My child attends a charter school. Can my child register for Ignite?
- My child attends school out-of -district, and some school days off align with the Ignite schedule. Can my child register for Ignite?
- Can I apply Ignite registration fees toward a Child Care Tax Credit?
No. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
No. There is not a family discount at this time. With affordability and accessibility to the program as a priority, Ignite is priced competitively to similar programs and before and after school care.
Ignite offers a 35% discount off the registration fee for students that qualify for free and reduced meals. Upon registering your student, you will be instructed to contact Carla Bankes in Nutritional Services to obtain documentation to verify eligibility for a discount. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ignite sites do not provide full health care, but does have staff that provides first aid.
District charter schools do not always follow the same Thompson calendar when it comes to professional and conference days when school is not in session. However, our charter students are welcome to attend Ignite when their school’s days off align with Ignite’s scheduled dates.
Out-of-district students are welcome to attend Ignite. Contact the Thompson Enrichment office at 970-613-5057 to determine which location best fits your family’s needs.
No. Per the IRS, expenses for education are not applicable for a child care tax credit.