To maximize student ridership, families are required to apply for transportation services. The application process will be open to all eligible elementary, middle school, and high school families.
Please submit a separate application for each eligible student in your household to request transportation services. Students that have already applied and been approved for transportation services during the 2020-21 school year do not need to reapply for the 2021-22 school year unless they have changes to their transportation request or information. Requirements for previous applicants to reapply include:
- Students entering Kindergarten for 2021-22
- Students that have changed school or home address for 2021-22
- Parent/Guardian contact information (email, phone number) have changed for 2021-22
- Students entering Junior or Senior year of high school for 2021-22
- Transportation eligible students attending Riverview PK - 8
- Space available transportation applications for 2021-22
Transportation will be provided for qualified students with disabilities who have special transportation designated on their IEP or 504 plan, as well as students who qualify for applicable services under the McKinney-Vento Act or our English Language Development program.
>>> Transportation Application <<<
Space-available riders will not be granted access until all eligible riders are accounted for. All transportation service options are subject to change in order to uphold safety guidelines.
Contact the Transportation Department:
Video cameras may be used on school vehicles for the safety and security of students and staff.