DI Team Manager Resources
Are you interested in being a Team Manager? Are you a new Team Manager? A Returning Team Manager? A Parent interested in getting your child involved in DI? Here are all the answers.
If you are already familiar with the DI program and ready to start a team, contact your building's sponsor or contact Michelle Stout to receive a team number.
The Destination Imagination Regional Tournament is Saturday, March 2, 2019, location TBD. Please verify the availability of your team members and families to attend this competition date prior to moving formally moving forward with your team.
2018-2019 Challenge Previews
Steps to Start a Team
- Find an adult that would be like to be the Team Manager
- Select up to 7 kids to be on your DI team
- Determine time and place for team meetings
- Communicate with your team parents about meeting schedule
- Complete and return a Agreement for District Sponsorship to Michelle Stout
- Complete a background check for DI Colorado Background Check
- Begin planning team meetings using the DI Roadmap
- Attend Team Manager Training
- Have a great season
- Thompson District Contact: Jessica Bobbs
- DI Regional Coordinator - NoCo Canyon Region: Tanya Shimoneck
- DI Colorado: Kate Donelan
Regional Challenge MastersScientific Cate Stanek email@example.comStructure Nora Johnson firstname.lastname@example.orgProject Outreach Maddie Baysinger email@example.comFine Arts Jessica CofranImprov TBDTechnical Chris Bobbs firstname.lastname@example.orgRising Stars TBDInstant Challenge Andrea Lohse email@example.com