GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
New or Non-Registered Student Registration
Online Registration for the 2022-23 School Year is Open. Be sure to select the correct school year
Registrations will not be processed during the Holiday Break, the school staff will contact families in January to complete enrollment for the 22-23 SY
Online Registration for the 2023-24 School Year is Open. Be sure to select the correct school year
The school staff will contact families by February 1st to start enrollment
Please choose either the New or Non-Registered Student Registration link on the left.
WHO NEEDS TO REGISTER?
- Students who are attending school for the first time*
- Students new to the district (recently moved into the Thompson School District boundary or were previously attending a private school, charter school or home-schooled).
- Students who were previously attending a TSD school, withdrew and wish to return.
*The Thompson Integrated Early Childhood / Preschool Program has an additional process. After you complete the Online Registration application, refer to the "How to Apply" button on the Early Childhood Education website for further enrollment instructions.
NEW TO DISTRICT
If you are the parent/guardian of a student new to the district and enrolling for the very first time in TSD, you may enroll your child in your neighborhood school. To identify your neighborhood school, please click on the link below:
WHO DOES NOT NEED TO REGISTER?
Students currently attending their boundary school, advancing to middle school / high school within their feeder system do not need to register for the new school. Enrollment will automatically transfer from the current school. The new school will contact you directly regarding course registration dates.
WHAT ACTIONS AND MATERIALS DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
Please click here for registration Requirements.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Thompson School District registration is completed online. If you need access to a computer, access can be provided for you. Call 970.613.6877 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
If you want your student to attend a school other than your neighborhood school, you need to complete a Choice Enrollment application. Choice Enrollment is open 2 times per year.
Additional resources that may be helpful in assessing your registration questions:
- Boundary Maps: Review the boundary areas for your neighborhood schools.
- 2022-23 Information Guide
- Kindergarten Handbook
- For Special Education inquiries, please visit their website Exception Student Services
- Specialized Programs/School Choice/Interdistrict Transfers: call 970 613-6877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Parents of currently enrolled students may update demographic information via the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. Please contact email@example.com for Username and Password assistance.