CLASS OF 2025 VIRTUAL REGISTRATION NIGHT
If you were unable to attend the Class of 2025 Virtual Registration. Here is the recorded video.
If you have questions, please contact:
Don Kotnik at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or (970) 613-7832
Ryan Smith at email@example.com and/or (970) 613-7862
Quarter Three Hybrid Bell Schedule - January 25, 2021 to March 13, 2021
Remote Learning Schedule from January 5, 2021 to January 22, 2021
Community Service Guidelines
Community Service 2020-21***REMINDER***
How many hours do I need to complete by the time I graduate?
● Freshmen (class of 2024) = 20 hours
● Sophomores (class of 2023) = 20 hours
● Juniors (class of 2022) = 15 hours
● Seniors (class of 2021) = 10 hoursIdeas for Community Service During Remote LearningOption 1: Contact an organization from the approved link below and call to see
if they are accepting volunteers at this time. Many places still need volunteer
help, just make sure to get your parent/guardian’s permission.Option 2: Think of at home ideas for Community Service. Some ideas:● Yardwork (mowing, shoveling, raking leaves, weeding, etc.) for
neighbors or people you know who could use help with their yards.
● Contact a local Nursing Home (ask to speak to the Social Worker or
Activities coordinator) and ask if you could be penpals or write cards to
residents in the facility. A pen-pal letter can talk about who you are,
where you go to school, what you are interested in outside/inside school,
and ask if they have any stories they would like to share about their life.
● Read books to elementary students through Mountain View’s new
Elementary Reading Partners Community Service opportunity.Click hereto find out more about Reading Partner Videos
● Google/Brainstorm/Get creative with other ideas and email your
Community Service organizer firstname.lastname@example.org to
double check your idea will be approved for Community Service Hours.