Thompson School District 2021-2022 Senior Citizen Property Tax Work-Off Program
- Applicants must be 62 years of age or older.
- Applicants must own and live in their home, which must be located in the Thompson School District boundary area.
- Only one person from each household may be in the program.
- Thompson School District employees are NOT eligible. (including part-time)
- Applicants must pass a background check.
If you qualify and are interested, click HERE
Volunteers in Thompson Assisting Learners
The VITAL program encourages parents and community members to share their time and knowledge with Thompson students by becoming authorized volunteers. Whether or not you have students in the district, we welcome your involvement.
- Help in classrooms
- Chaperone field trips and school activities
- Volunteer as a coach for a sports team
- Serve as tutors
- Present at career fairs
- Assist in science and computer labs
- Serve on a district committee
- Help fundraise
- And more!