Health Office Update
Update your student's Health Records (requested each year even if your student does not have a health concern).
Please follow these steps:
- Follow Parent Connect prompts to update your students general and health information online (requested each year even if nothing has changed). If unable to access the internet, please stop by the health office for assistance.
- Turn in an updated immunization record to the health office (ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE TWO VARICELLA [CHICKEN POX] VACCINES OR THE DATE OF THE DISEASE ON RECORD AT SCHOOL FOR ATTENDANCE THIS YEAR). See district web site for more information or contact the health department with questions.
- Check to be sure that all other immunization requirements are up to date (this information is available on Parent Connect).
- Get any immunizations needed before school starts.
- Down load from the district web site or pick up from the health office any health plans needed for students with asthma, allergies, seizures, diabetes or other conditions that require school monitoring.