Loveland High School
Library Learning Commons
Melanie McDonough, Librarian
Sheri Vorachek, Assistant
Open Daily From 7:10 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
- Students are encouraged to use their school-issued identification cards when checking out books. However, books may also be checked out by using only the student number.
- Books are checked out for a two-week period and can be renewed. Please stop by the library to renew books.
- Students may check out up to five books at a time.
- If a student's overdue fine exceeds $5.00, he/she may not be allowed to check out books until the fine has been addressed. Students are encouraged to communicate with the library staff regarding fines, overdue books, and/or book checkout status. Situations will be handled on an individual basis.
- Students may place a hold on a book to ensure they are "next in line" to check out that book.
- District interlibrary loans are an option to check out books which are not readily available in our LHS library.