No School? No Problem!
Ignite offers one-day STEM camps that meet on select district professional days, when students are not in school.
Ignite camps have been developed to:
- Investigate Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Generate curiosity, ideas and solutions
- Nurture innovation and invention
- Inspire students to expand their potential
- Transfer knowledge and skills to real world challenges
- Exercise "Super Skills"
- Communication, Collaboration, Critical & Creative Thinking
Ignite offers students an engaging day of hands-on learning
that explores an array of STEM careers.
Each camp is laced with a variety of opportunities to ignite curiosity, passion
and learning in every student.
Ignite provides busy parents with exciting,
standards-aligned, extended learning opportunities for their children on select
days when school is not in session.
Camps are conveniently located at district middle schools, run 9am-3pm, serve Grades K-8 and cost $60 per day.