- 7:15am-3pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- 7::15-4pm on most Tuesdays and Thursdays
Materials Check-out Information
- A student ID is required in order to borrow materials from the library media center; the cost of a replacement ID is $5.00.
- The loan period is two weeks.
- Two books may be checked out at a time.
- The fine for overdue materials is 5 cents per school day.
- Lunch passes are always available for students who would like to have a quiet place for working on school assignments or other projects. Please request the passes before school or during a passing period.
- The Scholastic Book Fair will visit our school during Parent/Teacher Conference weeks.
- Book Groups will be offered periodically throughout the year and will take place after school on activity bus days. Please see Mrs. McGee for details.
- Megan McGee – Teacher Librarian: email@example.com ; 970-613-7384
- Ava Wild – Library Media Assistant
- Jeff Shrum – School Technologist
- Scott Wheeler - School Technologist