Jump in to Third Grade!
In Third Grade we think, solve problems, investigate, explore, design, plan, and create. We read with fluency, comprehension and understanding. We read to learn. We write, write and write some more. We write to record our thoughts, observations, experiences, opinions, ideas, to inform and entertain others. Math we do too. Multiplication, division, order of operations, variables and fractions are all part of our math program.
· Where we come from affects the stories we tell
· Living things adapt to survive
· Patterns are predictable based on observable actions
· For every action there is a reaction
· Responsible citizens can make a positive change in their community
· Perspectives are influenced by fact and fiction